Welcome to our barn ~ I host and maintain this page because it's fun! It started years ago with the occasional emails I got from gamers who needed horses in their role playing and from individuals who show model horses, as well as many authors who needed horses for their stories, found my horses' photos on the web and wanted to use their descriptions. ~~~ Do you see one you like? Consider it yours. You're welcome to use any of these directly, use one as a template or combine traits and characteristics to create a completely new one. Many of the horses are listed under their real names. If they have a mundane name, I gave them a 'fantasy' name for this page. Authors of original works are encouraged to change the names of the horses who are named in Quenya or Sindarin or after characters in published books. Otherwise, feel free to use or change the names as is appropriate.



Wednesday

Fione Culina

Her name means "Flame-colored Hawk".


She's a young chestnut mare. Just being started under saddle, she's bold, anxious and eager for the work. She has a gentle nature in the stable or on the trail, but is fiercely aggressive when facing danger. She'd make an excellent war-mare and should have the speed needed for the King's courier. Her combination of talents predispose her to make an excellent roving Ranger or Hero horse, but at her age, she needs several years of light duty before being pressed into full-time service.

Fione is mechanically minded and loves to help flip switchs on the welder and carry the cables and wrenchs around. In a modern setting, she shouldn't be allow free range around any kind of machinery or equipment as you'd likely find your settings changed and various or sundry accessories relocated.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

I usually don’t post in Blogs but your blog forced me to, amazing work.. beautiful …

Anonymous said...

Valuable info. Lucky me I found your site by accident, I bookmarked it.

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommended by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.

Anonymous said...

brinkka2011 says: I would like to thankyou for such an enlightening post. I dont by and large reply on blogs as I wish to lurk and read. However your style of literature is uncomplicated to understand, I love the fact that it is clear and to the point. I will make sure that I mail your blog to my acquaintances as I am certain they will not only like reading your post but also find it extremely instructive.

Anonymous said...

brinkka2011 says: Love your post . Really